Konichi-What?

My, sometimes cynical, sometimes funny, times in Japan...And no I don't go back and check my spelling or anything like that so don't complain.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Cleaning Time....


So this is one of the few good things about working. I get to participate in cleaning time everyday! I think it's so funny. So at the same time everyday, all students jump out of there chairs and run to their assigned jobs. And I'm not just talking about wiping the blackboards...No they rake, pull weeds, wipe the windowsill, EVERYTHING! EVERYONE has a job - even the teachers. :( Absolutely no students stand around or even talk. . The funny part is they pipe this really funny like patriotic music throughout the whole school the entire time as if to persuade the students this is a patriotic duty. I cant understand anything they say so it very well may be. I kinda stand around and look busy. Kids are on their knees with toothbrushes wiping the floors. No thanks...I don't get paid enough. But I do like the idea. Who wants to make a mess if you and your friends probably will be cleaning it. Anyhow...That's my story for the day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home