Konichi-What?

My, sometimes cynical, sometimes funny, times in Japan...And no I don't go back and check my spelling or anything like that so don't complain.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Now I'm the tour guide


Today we just went to the castle Its really nice right now as all the leaves are chagning. Then we walked downtown (which I have never done since I always ride my mama-chari) and went to a pottery fair and walked to the 100yen shop to shop. We then went to MaxValu to shop for groceries. My mom said "How can we shop we don't know what anything is?" Welcome to my world. Its a guessing game. Kinda like riding the trains or asking for directions. Just do it and next tiem you know.

She also noticed people will stand before sitting next to you on the bus or something. Yet they are so kind. I asked one lady what direction to Dotmobori in the Subway and she walked em to it about 6 blocks away. Think about that? Would you do that if someone came up to you on the street in America. Prolly not. I dont even think I would. I even had a lady walk into traffic, wave a car down and ask them how to get to the A Bomb site since she didnt. Crazy....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home