Konichi-What?

My, sometimes cynical, sometimes funny, times in Japan...And no I don't go back and check my spelling or anything like that so don't complain.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

All that is greaet is Ipod

IPOD
I’m soo glad I bought an IPOD to take with me. I love it and am never outside my room without it. I have a ton of great listening things on it. In addition to the tons I music I have, I am actually learning while I listen. I have quite an eclectic mix of material on there. I realized what and how cool Podcasts are. I have everything from: how to speak Japanese CDS to NPR daily shows. ESPN daily sports talk to Real Time with Bill Maehr (so funny!), I have Business Week stories, World News, NBC Nightly news, Josh inJapann ( a blog of a foreigner living inJapann), up and coming music, ABC Night-line, Kinky Sex radio, Diane Rhehm Show, NBC Today. I even have Berkeley professors and other universities who pt there daily history class lectures online for me to listen to. I just don’t do the homework obviously.
AND if that’s not enough, since I don’t have TV I have filled it with daily Video Podcasts. These are podcasts but with video since I have the Video IPOD. I watch CNN student news daily as well as the AC nightly news. CBS news with Katie Couric, MTV News, VH1 Best Week Ever, Hawaii Surfing, and a learning Japanese daily video. Sometimes while I’m out shopping I don’t always pay attention to what im listening to but I still remember things I heard somehow. Also, it’s a great way to not have to listen to awful J-Pop music they play while I workout. Anyhow, although expensive ($300)....I love my Ipod!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home