Konichi-What?

My, sometimes cynical, sometimes funny, times in Japan...And no I don't go back and check my spelling or anything like that so don't complain.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Oral hygiene or lack thereof

Could people's breath be any worse? It smells like a dog crawled inside and went the bathroom in some a many people's mouths and went the bathroom. It's AWFUL! The worst is when they are trying to have a conversation with you in your face and it is just putrid! I'm writing this because I just had one such conversation but it happens everyday. I know many people in America sink too but that;s a different story. The gym is the worst. I want to beg some men to stop blowing air out and killing me with their workout. I really do get lightheaded. Teeth are like in England. VERY bad! Braces are not common but buckteeth and fangs are. I really think it might be something with genetics or at least that's what someone told me, but they were drunk at a bar so may not be true. Teeth are really stained, probably from all the tea and coffee I guess.

Also, one good thing is no matter how much you think you smell (BO or otherwise) someone aliways worse so no need to worry. STuck in the trains or bus is the worst! Deodorant must not be very strong here. I Def have had my share of times when I'm sure people in here looked at me a lil funny on the train. Maybe after a big meal of veggies perhaps. I'm a foreigner so I'm allowed to get away with it! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home